Jon Dykstra – Niche Tycoon (November 2016)
Sale Page: https://fatstacksblog.com/niche-tycoon
You must be an active subscriber to view this premium content. Please register
In a nutshell, you’ll learn the following:
1. How to build ultra user-friendly niche websites with the potential for huge number of page views per visitor (which helps increase revenue). This is the result of over 4 months of research and testing creating a niche website structured designed to rank a great deal of content well in the search engines and just as importantly be extremely user-friendly. This structure also offers nearly infinite display ad possibilities.
SAMPLE SITE INCLUDED:
Section 18 includes a full set of video tutorials showing you every detail how I build my latest niche websites – ever technical detail revealed.
2. How to generate large amounts of traffic from multiple sources including organic search, social media and paid;
3. How I’ve generated a great deal of profits from buying traffic to niche websites (this is a bit hit and miss so please don’t count on this necessarily working);
4. How to leverage high-traffic B2C niche blogs to tap into the insanely lucrative B2B markets (this alone is worth the price of the course);
5. How to earn recurring revenue from your B2C/B2B hybrid websites. Recurring revenue is the ultimate form of revenue for any business.
6. 4 Keyword research methods I use to uncover easy-to-rank for long tail keywords (the best way to start getting traffic immediately;
7. How to get user-generated content submitted and done so in a way that it actually results in the best content on the web (it all comes down to website structure and precisely what types of content you ask for users to submit);
8. Detailed niche selection videos and information;
9. Over the shoulder videos showing you step-by-step how I build my brand new types of niche websites. You’ll get access to a sample website as well as shown in the videos.
10. Where and how I get excellent content for very reasonable rates. plus how you can get FREE content from your website users (this is part of the magic of building a B2C/B2B hybrid website.
11. You will learn exactly how and where I put display ads for maximum revenue.
12. This course includes loads of information on how I generate thousands of dollars each month in affiliate commissions including promoting physical products and digital products to a variety of niche audiences.
PLUS so much more. See the entire course outline below to see exactly what’s covered.
UPDATED AND EXPANDED IN NOVEMBER 2016.
Below are the lessons in the course. All lessons in Sections 18 and 19 are brand new teaching a TOTALLY new niche website concept. It’s very, very cool!
New concepts are taught with sample website built from scratch. just follow along.
SECTION 1: Getting Started
Lesson 1: IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
Lesson 2: About Me
Lesson 3: 11 Steps (The BIG Picture)
SECTION 2: Proof
Lesson 4: Proof of Success
SECTION 3: Niche Selection
Lesson 5: Niche Selection Criteria and Examples
Lesson 6: Niche Selection (Validating a Niche)
Lesson 7: Choosing a Domain Name
SECTION 4: Setting Up WordPress
Lesson 8: Registering a Domain
Lesson 9: Assign a Domain (Bluehost)
Lesson 10: Install WordPress (Bluehost)
Lesson 11: Basic Website Set Up
SECTION 5: Your Website (Formát & Plugins)
Lesson 12: 5 WordPress Themes I Like
Lesson 13: Blog Post Formatting and Ad Placement
Lesson 14: Plugins I Use
SECTION 6: Keyword Research
Lesson 15: 4 Keyword Research Methods
Lesson 16: Keyword Research Method #1: Top Down Approach
Lesson 17: Keyword Research Method #2: Bottom Up Approach
Lesson 18: Keyword Research #3: Beat-the-Competition Approach
Lesson 19: Keyword Research #4: Seed Keyword Approach
SECTION 7: Website Content
Lesson 20: 7 Types of Content to Publish
Lesson 21: Should You Paginate Cor
Lesson 22: My Top 3 Sources for Written Content
Lesson 23: Image Sources (Extensive List of Free and Paid)
Lesson 24: Email Template for Requesting Use of Images
Lesson 25: Free Images and Content (from Facebook and Imgur)
Lesson 26: Outsourcing
SECTION 8: Ad Monetization
Lesson 27: Ad Placement
Lesson 28: Ezoic Set Up Tutorial
Lesson 29: My Current Ad Networks
Lesson 30: Managing Ads with Ad Inserter Plugin Tutorial
Lesson 31: How to Make a Sticky Fixed Sidebar Ad
SECTION 9: Affiliate Marketing
Lesson 32: How I Eam Affiliate Commissions with My Content
Lesson 33: My Affiliate Store Concept
SECTION 10: SEO
Lesson 34: Website Structure
Lesson 35: On-Site SEO (Including Image SEO)
Lesson 36: Link Building (the easy, but effective way)
Lesson 37: WP Review Plugin (Get More Traffic with It)
SECTION 11: Facebook Page (Free Organic Traffic)
Lesson 38: Facebook Newsfeed Posting Strategy
Lesson 39: Facebook Status Link Posts to Newsfeed
Lesson 40: Facebook Image Post to Newsfeed
Lesson 41: Facebook Slideshow Post to the Newsfeed
Lesson 42: Make Money Posting to FB
SECTION 12: Pinterest, Tumblr, Google + and Twitter
Lesson 43: Pinterest Set Up and Growth
Lesson 44: Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter & Google+
Lesson 45: Automating Sociál Media Posting
SECTION 13: Buying Traffic
Lesson 46: Facebook Carousel Ads
Lesson 47: Facebook Boost Post Ads
Lesson 48: Facebook Single Image Clicks to Website Ad
SECTION 14: Email Marketing
Lesson 49: Email Marketing in a B2C Niche
SECTION 15: Loads of Free traffic with Push Notífications
Lesson 50: Free Traffic with Push Notífications (Awesome)
SECTION 16: Video Marketing
Lesson 51: YouTube Video Production and Marketing
SECTION 17:Turn Your Website Into an App (ios app)
Lesson 52: Create an App Version of Your Website
SECTION 18: The NEXT Level: Database Niche Sites (My 2016 a.
Lesson 57: My New Niche Concept – OverView
Lesson 58: Niche Ideas List for This New Site Infrastructure
Lesson 59: Niche Ideas for Database “Filtered Search&.
Lesson 60: Planning Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies
Lesson 61: How to Install WordX Theme
Lesson 62: Plugin OverView
Lesson 63: Finding the Authority Sites in a Niche
Lesson 64: More Keyword Research Approaches
Lesson 65: How to Quickly Silo Your Website
Lesson 66: Setting Up Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies
Lesson 67: How to Create Custom Bulk Posts m Bulk
Lesson 68: How to Set Up Filtered Search on Your Website
Lesson 69: Create Filtered Galleries with Content Views Pl.
Lesson 70: Different Content Post Types
Lesson 71: On-Site SEO for Custom Post Types, Taxonomies,.
Lesson 72: Getting User Generated Content that Creates Pos.
Lesson 73: Setting Up a Fantastic Affiliate Store
Lesson 74: How to Quickly Insert Affiliate Store Products .
Lesson 75: 2 Must-Have Plugins to Speed Up Your Affiliate .
Lesson 76: Create Custom Sidebars for Better User Experience
Lesson 77: Ad Placements in Custom Post Types
Lesson 78: Traffic Analysis of Elf Links vs. Regular Affil..
Lesson 79: Outsourcing Much of this for Very Low Cost
Lesson 80: Job Posting Template and Tips
SECTION 19: Niche Domination: B2B/B2C Hybrid Website Model
Lesson 81: B2B Model Explained in Detail
Lesson 82: B2C and B2B Combo for Niche Domination
Lesson 83: B2B – How to Find Recurring Commission Business